ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain work in progress report for development seasons.
- Plan trim purchases based on projections.
- Manage trim and fabric inventory at multiple international locations.
- Follow up on communication between raw material suppliers and vendors.
- Ensure raw materials are delivered to factories to meet production schedules.
- Partner with Fabric Buyer to complete seasonal order file report.
- Send seasonal lab dips and color standards to vendors.
- Issue and maintain purchase orders for import production.
- Maintain work in progress report and time and action calendar.
- Follow up with vendors on all production fit samples.
- Actualize bill of materials for import purchase orders.
- Publish pick tickers to vendors for drop shipments to international partners.
- Follow up with Technical Design Team on all fit samples, TOPs, and shipping samples.
- Issue UPC data to vendors for poly bag and hang tap UPC stickers.
- Review and approve vendor care label layouts and UPC sticker layouts.
- Run availability report weekly to ensure all WIP dates and customer orders are in line.
- Partner with Finance to set-up new vendors in Full Circle.
- Coordinate with vendors to complete Veterinary Certificates for applicable garments.
- Other general office duties as needed.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors’ degree in Apparel Production, Merchandising, Business or closely related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience, desired.
- Must have strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel)
- Full Circle experience desired
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in the apparel production industry.
Core competencies required for the Production Specialist:
- High level of accuracy and detail oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Excellent Verbal and Phone Skills
- Drive for Results
- Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Priority Setting/Time Management
- Process Management
James Perse Enterprises, Inc. has successfully introduced its unique take on the Southern California lifestyle to the world. With visionary focus, Perse has expanded the company to include James Perse Standard, James Perse Los Angeles, James Perse Home and James Perse Malibu, each line defined by premium fabrics and Perse's signature designs. James Perse Enterprises, Inc. enters its second decade with the perfect basis for continued global expansion - absolute dedication to its swiftly growing, intensely loyal clientele. At James Perse Enterprises, Inc. we set superior standards for our products and our employees. We seek talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who would be assets to our brand. We are seeking responsible, committed, and highly energetic retail professionals with a developed sense of contemporary style and exceptional customer service.
James Perse offers a competitive compensation package. Full-time positions are eligible for Company sponsored benefits.